No questions have been asked… How can there be a frequently asked question section?
Comment this page with questions you have. Or email email@example.com.
SWE Communities of Practice Tips
How do I change my username so it’s not a random number?
- Log onto the SWE website.
- Click “SWE Member Data Services“.
- Under “Membership Management”, choose “Profile Update“.
- Login with your current info.
- Scroll down and update your User ID to something more descriptive.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Save and Close”- All done!
Where can I find training on how to use SWE Communities?
- SWE Communities Training Webinar
- Login to Communities:
- At the top of the page you will see a “User Guide” link
- Check out the Podcasts in the SWE Main Community
- Check out the Quick Start Guides in the SWE Main Community
Section Business and SWE Requirements
Can our section elect co-presidents?
No, sorry. Check those bylaws, but SWE only allows one president per section.
How can I become more involved with SWE, outside of my section?
- Be nominated as a SWE Future Leader (SWEFL)
- Run for RCR or RCNE
- Go to Regional and National Conferences
- and many more…